Sales & Marketing
This module is providing an overview of the role of sales & Marketing and the customer relationship, this qualification is ideal for new or aspiring field sales professionals. The Programme is specially designed for individuals wishing to pursue a career in Sales & Marketing. The Programme provides basic understanding of contemporary approaches to acquiring, retaining and growing business with various stakeholders in the market in an efficient and effective manner. The Programme would help participants in developing broad understanding of emerging Sales & Marketing frameworks and their relationships with other business functions to grow in the market and will also focus on ‘cutting edge’ issues concerning sales and marketing practices including brand, services, distribution channel management and people management issues. This module focuses on:
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a Sales Manager.
- Understand the Customer and Market Orientation for Business Success.
- Understand the Conceptual framework for Sales and Marketing.
- Be able to learn how to manage, motivate and lead sales team.
- Understand the fundamentals of channel design, development and management decisions.
- Understanding of emerging Sales & Marketing frameworks and customer relationship management.